- Maintains full project ownership in delivering low to moderately complex custom market research projects with a project duration typically between 24 hours to two weeks
- Manages customer expectations and delivers the highest level of service in an ever-changing environment
- Builds an effective, professional working relationship with our customers, providing them guidance and direction on the Voxpopme platform
- Proactively anticipates, troubleshoots, overcomes, and/or escalates project challenges in a timely manner
- Effectively communicates both as an individual and as part of a client-facing project team
- 3+ years of Project Management experience (preferably in market research industry)
- Is able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in high-pressure situations
- Learns quickly and independently; seeks opportunities to extend and deepen learning
- Pursues work with energy, drive, and a need to finish
- Adept with technology and tools
- Experience within survey platforms and with potential survey scripting is a plus
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Workplace Settings – Located in Downtown Salt Lake City our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with break out areas with free soft drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end of week lunches and more! You will join key departments such as Operations, VideoCX, and Customer Success. An engaging work environment where our values of trust, respect and transparency are embedded in everything we do. We value hard work and commitment from our employees and give you the same in return.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programmes allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices often joining us.