The Director of Inside Sales provides overall leadership and direction to the inside sales organization. The Director of Inside Sales will work with the CRO to develop the overall strategy and steward the execution plans to proactively seek out and sell new opportunities. A successful candidate will be focused on winning, accountable for their goals and known for successful sales strategy, operational efficiency, strong leadership and a positive attitude.
What will your day to day look like?
- Aligns the inside sales organization’s objectives with the Global Sales growth strategy through active participation in sales strategy development, forecasting and sales resource planning.
- Work closing with Marketing to refine messaging and utilize best performing collateral
- Meets assigned targets for sales volume, conversions and other key financial performance objectives.
- Analyzes and ensures sales goals are met and provides guidance when hurdles associated with sales goals are encountered.
- Analyzes daily sales metrics and works with Client Service Directors, who provide direct feedback regarding areas of improvement or expansion.
- Translate the sales strategy into action for Inside Sales Managers to increase the company’s customer base.
- Coach and develop Inside Sales Managers across all locations.
- Drive sales results by leading & motivating the team
- Train and educate Inside Sales Managers across the company, by providing guidance and opportunities to lead the sales training team to increase and enhance their knowledge and skills to build succession planning within the Sales department.
- Develop/ refine KPI’s that drive production on the sales team are monitored and used to drive accountability.
- Oversee, participates in and approves the interviewing, hiring and training of departmental employees. Conducts performance evaluations for direct reports
What are we looking for?
- A key point of contact for the Chief Revenue Officer
- 3-5 years experience leading a team of inside sales representatives
- Experience in selling SaaS Technology
- Experience using Salesforce and other outreach tools
- Excellent analytical, time management and leadership skills
What will you receive in return?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Workplace Settings – Salt Lake City, Utah, here at Voxpopme’s US HQ you will be working alongside some key departments. An engaging work environment where our values of trust, respect and transparency are embedded in everything we do. We value hard work and commitment from our employees and give you the same in return.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programmes allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices often joining us.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, and is expanding its team in Utah to continue its rapid growth. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the U.S. has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the company and is expected to be the primary driver of Voxpopme’s growth for years to come.